Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

me is back


I really hate making plans. Coz , plans are meant to be broken. Same goes to promises... hehehe... That's why , whenever I want to do something, I hardly plan, I just do it when I feel like doin it. Yeah, that do not sound good in the resume , but the truth is - plans are hard to be done :P

Yeah, that y - I only told elyn 2 hours b4 I reached KL that I wanted to meet her in sunway piramid yesterday. Hehhehe.. she's used to my style - no problemo. We finally met again after being apart for few weeks ! hehehe..

So good to see her again. As I told u guys before , elyn is like a lil sister I never had :)
We went for food hunting at Sunway piramid yesterday. Started at Zen secret recipe and we finished at TGI fridays.

Gonna be in KL for .... I dont know how many days, or how many hours. So, to my dear frens - let's meet up if u r not too busy :)

Maybe going to pavillion later... jom.... :)



10 comments:

Mrs.Sheikh said...

amboiiiii3....
berjalan sakannnnnn kapellll niii
:D

Redbloodsnow said...

uols ber3 neh mmg x dpt dipisahkan..hehe
2 dh jadik docs...tggal elyn jek still doc-to-be...hehe..

hope she'll success like hans n ida gak in her interview

cHiQuE CoMeL said...

aiyokkk udah ada di kl bbrp hari baru mau koling².
klu x bley chik plan cuti ker ponteng ker hehehe.
seronok gak kengkdg jenjln ukur tanah utk tanam anggur nih :)
(ops! pesanan nih utk shieda ghupanya...)

p/s: jgn mare hah :D

pearl'E.J said...

kalau mcm tu mai jerkk la penang... sejam lagi nak sampai penang call arr ej... mesti menjadi punya... janji2 ni mesti tak jadi... :D

@xiM said...

kalau dah jumpa EJ mai la jumpa aku skali..kehkehkeh..

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Hmmmm... dah sampai ke Malaysia makan lepas kan geram ... bagus bagus nampaknya ramai dah Han dah jumpa orang yer... semuga kalau posting kat KL ni hidup akan selalu ceria sebab ramai teman...

mummysyafie said...

ooo..elyn pun ada kat sini ye. tengah bercuti kan..

patut pun 2 jam nak jumpa baru call akak yer..kalau macam tu akak kena biasa kan diri arr..mmg last minute man ke?

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

Elyn has even started to look like you.Ha ha Happy food hunting an how do you find my favourite shopping mall Pavilion?

Norae said...

hans..

dah datang semula yeaa... :)
shopping tak habis lg kerr..

shafa said...

Tapi planning penting gak hans..redah2 tgk diaorg bz semua ssg gak nanti.