Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Monday, August 18, 2008

mom is sick

yesterday for the first time in my life I took my mom to the clinic. She's been complaining of muscle pain at her left leg. Me - very worried coz my mom seldom sick. For those who didnt know , my mom is the only lady in the family. I have 4 siblings , all boys. So, for the past 29 years, my mom has been the superwomen in the family. She is the backbone of the family. Day in, day out taking care of her beloved 5 kids.

After the check up at the clinic, the doctor said nothing serious - just muscle strained and overworked. I felt really bad. Wish I could help her out on the daily basis. But one thing about my mom - she wants to do everything by her own. Even if I tried to help , she will carefully supervised me and should I do anything wrong , she'll just do it again. Therefore , it's pretty much helpless also.

I talked to my brother about hiring a domestic helper at the house. But we both know it wont do any good coz the same reason I wrote above. She wants the house to be in her order. It's very hard to get someone else to take care of the household things.

But, should her condition getting worse , I'll force her to hire a domestic helper - even thou it's against her own will. Sigh.....

9 comments:

fana said...

thats very sweet of you...take good care of her k...she'd went thru a lot raising u guys...
btw, its the thought that counts ; )

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

Oh Dr han, I don't know your mum is not well! Im so sorry and I hope she will get well real soon.Hey my mum is like your mum too they rather get things done by themselves.
Take care of mum and yourself .
xoxo

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

Oh Dr han, I don't know your mum is not well! Im so sorry and I hope she will get well real soon.Hey my mum is like your mum too they rather get things done by themselves.
Take care of mum and yourself .
xoxo

Ceera said...

semoga ur mom cepat sembuh..

biasala orang tua, cam pelik je kalau ada orang asing kat rumah dorang.. =P

u tolong la dia skit2.. selagi u ada kat umah kan..

Y u Z z 9071 said...

semoga ibu awk cepat sembuh...

mak yuzz pun baru kuar dari wad

Moralle said...

Hoping for yr mum speedy recovery. Orang tua slalu camtu lah Han, dia orang ni sebenarnyer tak nak menyusahkan anak-anak, yr love and yr care yg akan membuat dia slalu happy :)

pearl'E.J said...

semoga mak han cepat sembuh yer...

Wahidah said...

hurm..mom is alwiz like dat la han..everything nak buat sendiri...but whateva pun hope dat ur mom will get well soon

Lady Dyla said...

hmmm... besala 2.. org tua... but full 10tion must b given...

hope she'll b ok soon..