Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Friday, August 01, 2008

my nokia E71

Some of the reader been asking me to do a review about my new nokia E71. Occay then , here u go!

1. Style - well, to start with , it's slimmer than iphone! and smaller in size also. This phone made the blackberry looks like a gorilla. Sorry to say that kak red.

2. Price - about the same as the blackberry and iphone - this phone just being released by nokia - currently cost about RM1800 at the market. I have to say, it's a very good bargain.

3. Internet - this phone has wifi , edge and it's a 3.5 G phone. I've been updating my blog using this phone lately. The internet browser is good and amazing.

4. Camera - it has 3.2 megapixel camera with flash. That's good enuf for me. Needless to remind that iphone and blackberry only have 2.0 megapixel camera.

5. The qwerty keyboard. Easy to use and I love it a loooottttt....

6. 3g stuff- I tried the video call and it's excellent! The gps does work ( except I dont have the map yet! )

the rest... well , in the end of the day , this phone is a good alternative for those who's intending of buying blackberry. It has more function than blackberry and it's definitely looks better!

12 comments:

zie said...

Harlo Dr Hannan,

I am looking for a PDA, tak teringat plak NOkia E71 nie, cool la. Thanks for introducing. Maybe will consider it.

Harga pun not bad eh? Which is definitely cheaper than Blackberry.

KiKiHanakO said...

wahh..
t nak beli gak lah.. huhu~ leh ar on9 bila2 masa ni.. tp kalo i nak u hadiahakan leh tak.. wakakka
larikkkkkkkkkkkk!!

Red Mummy said...

but your e71 is more panjang than my berryyyyyyyyyyy

cis ciz cizzz

pearl'E.J said...

promote baekkkkkkk punya ekkk... eheee... :D

pearl'E.J said...

promote baekkkkkkk punya ekkk... eheee... :D

nieja said...

huish..
bile la nak bli ni..
akekkeke

Mrs.Sheikh said...

bagus juga nii..ermmm..kaler lain takde keee..kalo purple ke ..
tp Labuan 3G agak lembab tk seme tempat ada...

Anonymous said...

Nan, like i said, im in love with ur phone man!!!, i went and check it out today, and its way way smaller than my e61i!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

cHiQuE CoMeL said...

hi nan!!!
chik dah sambar pun sebijik gara2 baca entry yg ayah nan belikan tuh. muahahaha x sabar gituh!!!
lengchai kedai tuh siap bg free SD card 2GB tp chik kasik up ke 4GB tapi gunanya tak gheti pun lagik.
mgkn lepas nih bley belajar ngan nan kot... bley tak???
nnt chik mintak permission dr shieda ek... hiks :D

ashamril said...

Cilakak kutuk berry.jaga ko mai kl aku curik hp ko tu!
Ps:komen from berry :p

mummysyafie said...

aiyokk..akak punya pun tak reti pakai..nak basic phone je..bulih..

waliz said...

i want ONE...will get one for me as a graduation present for myself...hehehe...miss u nan...i always come and visit u but couldnt leave any comment...:D