Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Thursday, August 14, 2008

my political stand

Since I was at the gpms meeting earlier this morning, a few made their own assumption about my political stand. The fact is , I just happened to be at the meeting coz I'm driving someone. No more than that. I'm not a gpms member , maybe yet. The best part is , me myself havent even register with the SPR yet! So, what the heck is my political stand? I'm a democrate :)

I rest my case.

Due to some technical problem, I'm going back to kelantan again tonite. Yup - still in kl now, waiting for my helicopter to pick me up. No an interesting day for me - tiring would be more appropriate. I've been driving all day long and rite now I'm totally exhausted. I just cant wait to lay down my head until the next morning.


Next Issue

When will I start working? HONESTLY, I'm getting tired of answering this one. It used to be an interesting subject to talk about, but after a while , it turned out to be pretty much an annoying issue :P
The real answer is , most probably after hari raya. At least that what the ppl in minister told me when I gave them a call. Since the health minister are not doing any new intake during the fasting month , so I have to wait for next month to start working.

Where will I be posted? HONESTLY , I have no freakin' idea. Anyone with big "cable" out there ? please help me out will ya? me no cable at all... wireless broadband got lor :P
I just pray to God that I'll be posted to the hospital on my wishlist. Amin

How much is a newly grad doctor's salary?
Not much :)

Could I issue MC for my reader?
Yes! for the right price :P

5 comments:

Chika Chika said...

jual mc.
tak beretika.
tapi etika tolak tepi.
hannan yang kata.
ok bye.
:P

mummysyafie said...

jual mc erkk...salah guna kuasa tu nan..tapi ngan akak..no hal nyer..

Redbloodsnow said...

dushhh dushhh..nk jual mc yeee
adu kat health priminister kang..hohoho

xpe²..zie mintak mc kat ida..sure free of charge jek..kuikuikui

:P

pearl'E.J said...

wahhhhh... jual mc katanya... haahaaa...

cHiQuE CoMeL said...

hmmm chik nak lantik nan jd personal doctor bley tak ;)
ehhh tak bley... chik dah lantik shieda ghupanya :D