Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Monday, August 11, 2008

living the dream


cube teka gambar ini di ambil di mana? sape jawab ngan betul , saya belanja connetto sehelai..

People always asked me , was it hard to finish the med school? How do u managed to study day and nite to earn ur medical degree? Well, the real answer is - it's not as hard as u think but not that easy as well. Frankly , to get all 1As in the spm is harder than 6 years in med school. That's my personal opinion and I believe a lot of ppl agree with that too.

Talking about SPM , my youngest brother is in form 5 this year and he'll be facing the big exam very soon. His results from the previous exams and tests are not very convincing I have to admit. Maybe being the youngest in the family - spoiled him a bit. Well , I know I dont deserve to say that coz I've not be at home a lot for the past 6 years. But, my parent are very concern about his future.
There were times my mom asked me to give some advice to my brother , to encourage him to study harder and strive for the best result in SPM. But then - I dont have the slightest clue of what to tell him. WHY ? becoz , when I was in school - I hated to be forced and I do not prefer people telling me what to do. Yeah, maybe that was just me. So, when my mom asked me to do so about my brother - I'm speechless. A part of me tells me that my brother is a big boy , he should know what to do, he should know how important the SPM is....
but, maybe.. I'm wrong about this. Some ppl prefer to walk on his own path , some ppl need someone guidance. I just hope for the best ...
To those who'll be sitting for the SPM exam soon.. good luck. To all the parents , make sure u remind ur children of how important the SPM is.

13 comments:

ann said...

Hannan.... cornetto tuh ice cream kan...
itu adelah seketul ataupun sebijik.. leh ke guna sehelai ?


itu adalah di .... em tatau aaa
huhuhu

mummysyafie said...

mungkin betul lah nan..yang bongsu selalu spoil kan..termasuk akak lah tu. tapi serius..kalau dari akademik..mmg akak yang tercorot..

:)

KiKiHanakO said...

kat pavilion.. huhuh

Tie said...

Hmm..tak kira bongsu pun..anak akak yg sulong ni..lelaki lak tu nak ambil PMR..relax je..esok ada trial mlm ni baru tgk notes..harapkan tuition je..Dia sebenarnya cerdik tapi malas.. tu yg lari dr mrsm dulu..

NITA said...

hi hannan,

just 2p of my opinion...

Bab adik u tu, i think he need guidance from u as one of the succesfull bro that he ever had. Just talk to him as a brother..and ajak him for sembang2..as u know that u pun x brp rapat dgn dia for the past 6 years kan?By sembang..u startla korek rahsia dia..ask..what is his problem..mungkin in class, friends...or, mungkin dia sudah mula bercinta?? who knows rite?? Just give him some support and keep remind him that the family love him so much and hoping that he success...the process is not that easy but never late to try doc!..gud luck!

shafa said...

errmmm....is SPM really important..??
unless if u would like to be a Dr then the SPM is really important...
sbb i just came across keratan akhbar nih...
one of the Universiti Teknologi Melaka...got 1st class honour in engineering if I'm not mistaken...
his quote...who said fail in SPM can't score 1st class degree....
i think u just give an advice as a brother and let ur brother realize how important is an education in our life...

@xiM said...

ni kat pavillion...betui kaa???haha aku belasah ajer...

Redbloodsnow said...

alaaaaa..mane aciiiiiiii
zie mane taw place kat sane..hehe
x kire x kire...nak gak cornetto

:P

Anonymous said...

hmm... macam kat KLCC - convention centre....

My very own experience... I study because of someone... my father!!

I can't stand his blabbing and also cursing while I'm in form 5... so, I've decided to study hard and move far away from him and my family...

After graduated, I know that he loves me so much... and I thank him for did that... :) I wish I can have the same 'pendorong' now... while doing Masters... huhu :(

be~bored said...

i guess i noe where izit..

its at secret recipe, mahkota parade..rite?kan?kan?

plz say yes!

:)

Unknown said...

be bored.. betul la tu... hehehe.. nanti kalau kite jumpe kite belanja awak conneto ek!

nanti email no hp kat kite :)
xhans9x@email.com

Anonymous said...

iskkk spm, ngeri laaa ngeriii...suh dia study BM lebih skit, me skit lagi tak pass SPM and it was all because of BM ( of all the subjects!)

be~bored said...

okeh2..nanti kt email kay..sedapnyer cornetto..anyway..i link ur blog kay!