Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Can't let you go

Rambling on my bed while waiting till I feel I m sleepy enough :)

Initial plan was to watch man united playing against Aston villa at 1'am later tonite... But I don't think I could keep being awake for the next 2 hours. Hence I headed to my bedroom... Should I am awake at 1 am... I m gonna watch the game... If not.. I ll just pray man united to win the crucial game tonight. I am sick and tired of watching man city kickin ass in the premiership ...

0ccay... We will the result yeah...

One thing I always do before I go to sleep every night ...I looked back at what I have achieved in my life , to date. How much have I contributed to the society... And have I reached my dream.
I m thankful that my life is pretty muh complete right now...
A wonderful wife , a lovely daughter ... A noble job...
Loyal readers of my blog...
I m thankful to Allah :)

In fact... We all should be thankful to God that we r still alive until this very moment...
Alhamdulillah and good night everyone

1 comment:

Mulan said...

wohhoooo.. i've missed your big day..

CONGRATULATIONS on your new bundle of joy..!!!

after years following your blog, medic student dah jadi daddy..!!! tumpang happy..

say congrats to mummy too..