Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Princess hanania

Owh... I just can't wait to see her hair grows back
I m sure she will turn out to be A very beautiful lady :)
Prettier than nealoffa I hope!
But with tudung of course
I want my daughter to wear tudung when she's baligh.
No excuse for that occay dear darling?


Should anything happen to me...
I hope Nia will always read daddy's blog .
Be a good girl.
Be a kind and smart lady
Be a solehah muslimah.
Be an polite women
Be a loyal and trustworthy wife

It doesn't matter what u want to be when u r grow up...
But make sure it's a halal job...
And always cover ur hijab when u r at work.


So much expectation for my little princess here.
And I m sure she will turn out great.

But on top of everything
Daddy wants nia to be happy occay

5 comments:

pippa said...

comeynyee die..makin hari makin cute xD

Siti Khadijah Mn said...

1st time commenting here after being a silent reader for quite sometime. hehe.

honestly, she's taking after you doc. definitely a daddy's girl. grow up healthy and beautiful nia :)

Siti Khadijah Mn said...

1st time commenting here after being a silent reader for quite sometime. hehe.

honestly, she's taking after you doc. definitely a daddy's girl. grow up healthy and beautiful nia :)

Muhd Khairullah said...

your daughter is cute lah dr :)

Mijoe said...

Amin!