Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I am keeping it !

Sometimes we made decision ...
That we are going to regret so much in the future.

Last month I wanted to sell my red bumble bee...

The reasons?...
None of the is valid

After a long thought....
I decided not to sell it
This is my first car ,
And I love it...
It is a part of me
It is associated with me
Some people knows me coz I was driving this car
I made so many friend in the car club
I had so much fun with the car...
It is something priceless
Hence... I am keeping the car


I had a few good offers for car
Some were too good to refuse
But everytime when I meet with the buyer and people are test driving my car...
I felt a part of me was taken away

Some said, it was not a smart decision to keep the car
A car is a liability , not an asset
It need maintainance ...
Regularly
And it costs a lot of money...

So what..
I have money ( not that much actually)
I love my car
I am loyal to it
Bumble is here... To stay...


Heheheheheh

3 comments:

akuzle ayu said...

mmg kalo meninggalkan byk nostalgia, akan susah nak di 'let go'. bagi akak, Iswara dulu pon, i hv the same feeling tp pejam2 mata gaks...huhuhuhuuhhuuh.... mana tisu??

Unknown said...

my bumblebee is staying with me!

aisya said...

don't let this one go...
bumblebee ni da macam identiti doktor hannan taw =]