Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's raining heavily

It s Sunday and I am back to work.
Yes , in kelantan we have Sunday blues instead of Monday

It was raining heavily this morning...
On my way to work, the traffic was very slow...
Yeah, I know it is raining but doesn't mean u have to drive at 10km/h speed . It was killing me!

Worse case.... Those slow drivers were driving on the right lane. Don't these people ever saw the sign .... Laluan kanan hanya untuk memotong... Keep left if u r not overtaking... Stay on the left lane if u r so freaking slow...
Instead these tortoises choose to stay on the fast lane... And cause more traffic... Bloody hell..

Seriously Dato hishamudin... If those who drive fast can be punished... Those who drove slowly on the right lane should be as well....

Well.., this issue has been bugging me every single morning.... How I wish I could just slap a big sticker on those slow driver windscreen... " move u ..... Ttuttttt"
Hehehehe

Just my Sunday blues... But it so damn annoying!

2 comments:

cg4dis said...

chill...
hahahaha

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

should do like the Germans. Saman orang yang drive slow.. ;D