Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Saturday, December 10, 2011

it irked me !

this is a real story
happened yesterday at my clinic
it really irked me
it pissed me off

tiada niat untuk memalukan sesiapa , tetapi  sebagai pengajaran kepada semua manusia di alam sejagat ini,,

one fine evening.. at the clinic..
business as usual.. patients came in and out..
mostly due to fever...

until , came this old granny ; holding a baby...
accompanied by a young boy
who apparently is the father...

me : salam... how may i help u mak cik...
granny : salam... this baby is not well , maybe having fever .... she is 3 month old..
me : owh occay.. let me take a look ....does she has running nose?
granny : yes.. that too..
me : very well ... how about feeding? where is the mother? does she breast feed her baby?
granny : the mother is away ... the baby was never breast fed ...
me : mmm.. that explain a lot... may i know where is the mother? is she working?
granny : no , the mother is not working.... she went to KL to attend some birthday party with frens.. hence leaving the baby with us to take care of...

owh my God... for crying out loud!  ( well, i didnt said this actually )

Me : mak cik... the baby need her mom milk... the milk which contain all the vitamin and antibiotic which will keep the baby healthy... no drugs can replace the mother's milk... why does the mother refuse to breast milk?

granny : die malas... die kata susah nak susu badan..

and.. that was it..
i was speechless
the baby was so cute
so innocent..
3 month old.. the baby knows nothing
and the mom did this to her...

kalau x pandai jaga anak,,, please dont make anak on the first place...
what kind of mother leave an infant to the old granny... just to and have fun with frens for a bloody week????

6 comments:

Siti Nurhayati Dollah said...

Sedihnya baca ni. Sedih sebab ramai yg nak sangat ada baby dan tak berpelung. Tp dia dah ada baby, rasa susah nak susu kan baby dia. Hmm

juliaismail said...

Baby memang sangat perlukan susu ibu kan Dr. Like my niece, she never have even a drop of my sister's milk. That is why she always ill sampai pernah sebulan tu dua kali masuk hospital. Disebabkan i bersalin 2 months after her so she and her husband decided to ask me to feed their child masa anak dia 7 months. Disebabkan the baby dah tak pandai nak direct feed so all the stock yang i pump di office i gave her. So my son need to gave his bahagian to his sepupu. So like cerita dongeng kan. Nowdays still ada ibu susuan that is ME!! hahahaha

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

oh my God. You've got to be kidding me. *speechless*

cg4dis said...

ohhhh my gucci..siyesly sgt teruk.orang lain mahu anak tapi yang dapat anak leh buat macam tu kat baby tu.sgt kecian...

akuzle ayu said...

mashaallah! bergenang air mata baca neh. hopefully baby tuh dilindungiNYA selalu.amin3!! sebaya my baby plaks tuh....huhuhuhuuh...

Unknown said...

Siti - tu la... Bila ibu pon baru Muda belasan tahun... Habis confinement trus nak g enjoy... X faham erti hidup lagi...


Julia - u bole bukak bisnes supply breast milk tau

Anna - indeed

Naziyatul - he hehehhe jimmmmyy chooooo...... Jadi ibu yg baik k in the future


Ayu - kite doakan yg terbaik utk baby tu k