Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Friday, December 16, 2011

owh my God... am I that famous...

owh my God...
honestly  , never thought this will happen to me...
am i that famous?
just found out that a guy has been using my picture and info
and created a fake facebook account
worse case scenario
he's been using it to court girls

u must be kidding me..

when i heard the news
i was wondering why the heck is he using my pics and info
of all the people in the world

he's been using my profile..
telling other that he's a bloody doctor
looking for a girl to be his wife
apparently he's divorced in his profile
cheap way to get women falling into his arms

bloody hell
now i am considering making police report...
this kind of people has make something fun such as facebook
turned into something scary and dangerous as well

3 comments:

Shila said...

awww...femes betul dr.hannan ni.. :)

mesti dia lupa nak tambah link blog ni kt info fb tu kan...

kehkehkehkeh...


bahaya betul lelaki tu...
=__=

Unknown said...

takde keje agaknya

Unknown said...

miss senget... orang gile macam tu xleh layan sgt... makin menjadi2 nanti...

nur - mmg komfem xde keje!