Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

As expected

Many been asking why cant I wait until my first pay slip before I bought my own car. Many call me crazy and I couldnt care less , becoz I have my own reason. THE Biggest reason WHY I just cant wait to have my own lancer is in the photo above.

Mitsubishi Motor Malaysia had announced last week that the Lancer GT 2.0 will be selling at a new price of RM122.9800 ! I managed to buy my VLV before 5 september with the price tag of RM115.9800! Well, not much... just RM7000 cheaper :P

There will be nothing new about the car, totally the same specs, just different price.

So, call me crazy, but I saved 7K! It may not sound so much for some ppl, but 7K is a lot for me :)

alhamdulillah...

11 comments:

Ceera said...

7k banyak ok.. boleh kwin jugak tu.. hahaha

Unknown said...

hehehe... tu la pasal cik ceera oooiiii

hehhee

waliz said...

nice car nan..bawak jalan2 boleyyy?

@xiM said...

that's really a super saver!!

mummysyafie said...

7k tu bagi akak pun takpe nan..wat shopping raya

:)

rasp said...

7k byk tu... mcm2 leh buat tau!

nn said...

lorrr..ada gak ke yg kata cenggitu...apalah...just think +tive je la...dah rezeki...apa boleh kata lagi..

.: Sugar-cRave :. said...

lalalaaa...bezz nye diee..heheee...

ad0iyaaa klu me berangan jerk ar nak pakai kete tu..huk huk...:P

Mrs.Sheikh said...

7k tambah skit lagik leh pinang ida...

tiffany said...

hehe, u'r totally rite mrs.sheikh...

pearl'E.J said...

diff 7ribu tu banyak okehhhhh!! boleh shopping sampai pengsan tuu.... hehehehehe... :D