Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

VLV diary....

Every morning as I walk into the garage - I thank Allah for giving me this red lady! Sometimes - I still cant believe that I'm the owner of this beautiful girl. Call me crazy but she's a part of me now ( no offence to shida of course :P) - just to show how a man loves his car. Well, like it or not - she gonna drained my pocket for the rest of my life! That's the price I'm paying!!!So, this morning - as usual as I start her up - she greeted me. WELCOME. She asked how I felt today, how was puasa so far, where are we going today... u know.. all those stuff :P

Then I asked her how she's doing today. She said not too well.. LOR... period rupenya.. patut la... rupenya dah sampai 1K milage :) Patut la.. That day I drove this car to Kuala terengganu - which explain the milage :P

So, I took her to the gynae :P hehehe.. bawak pergi service center la. Kete ni nak kene service gune komputer. Adei, mcm main game la pulak kan. Tekan sana , tekan sini - dah siap periodic inspection.

Semua occay, tambah yg mana x cukup... well, thanks to the free service and maintance for 3 years. Save a lot of money!

7 comments:

Wahidah said...

wah pandai nya VLV berckp..kang kalo berckp btol2 karang hannan jugak yg terperanjat..hahaha....

Mrs.Sheikh said...

ermmm...

VLV said,
daling hann, hari ni kite berbuka kat tepi tasikkkk okk :P

VLV said,
daling han, bile nak beli baju raya tuk i :D...

hahahahahahaha
nice car nan!!!

tiffany said...

amboi2, manjenye la nak dara meghah tu yee... nie yg tak sanggup bermadu nie...kukuikui...

Unknown said...

wahidah :- hehehe.... VLV bole cakap... hari2 dok borak ngan i ni....

mrs sheikh - jgn ajar mende2 camtu kat VLV

sayang - hehehhee.. aalallaaa... madu ni baik, percayalah sayang :P

pearl'E.J said...

hihihihihhi lawak arr..

ehhh... free service utk 3 tahun?? wahhhhhhhh.... itu sudah bagus...

vagg© said...

hahaaha PIYED rupenye VLV nih yek. bleh gak guna EPO tuh kan hahaha

Moralle said...

Doc what is yr opinion about the petrol consumption????