Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Big Smile

Just got this photo from Lily ( the girl on the left ) - the photo was taken on my bday , 28 june and suren's cousin mansion ( he's on the right) Had a little party there. I've been looking for this photo. Thanks lily - please send me more of the photos of the nite will ya?
Erm , I just cant believe it. Everytime I see my red viva la vida parked inside the garage , I have to pinch myself - just to make sure I'm not dreaming. She's so freakin hot!!! ( shida's way hotter thou :p )
Let's go for a drive today viva la vida!a

10 comments:

vagg said...

(tengah tunggu tepi jalan nak soh HANNAN amik ngan viva hahahaa)

vagg said...

*i mean viva la vida itu la. hiks

mummysyafie said...

wah..hannan dah ada keter baru erkk..meh la sini bawak akak gi pasar beli ikan..kwang..kwang..

:P

nn said...

wow..pasnih kalo balik KB, kena perati kete lancer wane merah...kot2lah tuh kete hannan..hehehehe

Mummy Hanny said...

tahniah on the VLV. hehe... hensem kete tu! (kete jer....)

Zumie said...

wow cantik kete:)

Adry said...

nak test drive ble??
hehehe

Adry @ http://www.adrysabry.com/

Moralle said...

Oooooo red Lancer, good choiced, mine is white :)

pearl'E.J said...

ehehehe..... raya nih mmg meronda sakan laa kann.... dah bawa gi ronda2 mana tu han?? :D

Husna said...

reti2 la bawak org kat sini jalan2.