Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Thursday, September 18, 2008

meet the doctor!

The other day when I mentioned about my craving for KFC , I just couldnt resist it and I went to bukak puasa at KFC with my good fren Dr Yusran. He's currently working at HKB, just started working a few months ago. He was my senior at faris petra ( he's a year older ) - currently still single and looking for "the right lady" to come along. I told him, should he needs any help in that particular department , please contact me. Always be there to help out a brother!

Well, he's pretty much my role model now. I learned a lot from him. He gave me some heads up on what to expect during my h/o. Hopefully I'll get posted in the same ward as he is. That would make my life waaaaaaaayyyy a lot easier. One thing he always reminds me about is - ENJOY URSELVES TO THE FULLEST BEFORE U START WORKING. Well, I guess - I have to take his words on this matter. He went thru it, sure he knew what's the best. So, from now ON - I'll just enjoy the rest of my holiday as much as I could.

Happy Friday everyone - hari ni beta nak start buat biskut raya... nantikan! hehehehe.. :P

20 comments:

Mummy Hanny said...

i used to see this fella at the uni when i started working here. he graduated from IIUM right? i always wonder why i know ppl but ppl don't know me? huhu...sgtlah underdog aku nih!

Anonymous said...

btol tu hannan...ms tgh x keje lagik ni la enjoy puas2...kang bila dh keje mmg penat laaa...ari2 pk kan pasal keje...huhuhu..busan yg amat taw...:p

Marzalina said...

wah..cute la kawan u tu doc..hehe

Unknown said...

kak fatin - hehehe.. betul la tu
die malu kot nak tegur akak..
saya pon malu gak..

hani - tepat skali

marzalina - heheh... nak no phone? bole2...

Kak Long said...

buat biskut????

pearl'E.J said...

nanti dah siap biskut raya jgn lupa tunjuk kat blog naaaa...

Anonymous said...

buat biskut? dats interesting..
bikin gue malu aje...hehe..since br je call akak tu tempah biskut instead of buat sendiri...

btw, i think i'm single..hihihi

Anonymous said...

ohh ya, thanx for the hari raya card... :)

tigrismalaya said...

sangat terkagum dengar anak bujang mak dan biskut rayanyer...nak gak tengok hasilnyer...lalalala...

be~bored said...

yup hannan.u should enjoy ur life..seriously..travels...shops..datings.trips..later..u will never regret once u started ur working life..

Anggerek said...

Dr Hannan,

i agree with Dr Yusran... do enjoy urself now, once u dah start keje nak cari mase utk enjoy, a bit hard. My cousin is also Dr, so i know how the situation will be, meet her only on raya day.

good luck-buat kuih raya ;)

Unknown said...

kak long - iyer... biskut :)

ej - hehehe..xle letak awal2...sabaq nooo

Unknown said...

elle - cik elia ni single ek?
raya ni saya gi pinang cik elia bagi pihak dr yusran, bole x?

tigris - ehehehe.. nantikan....!
bile nak lepak hayaki ni?

Unknown said...

be bored - absolutely!

anggerek! - thanks dear!

n Z r A said...

aum. a single doctor? hahaha..menarik2. hahahaha. jk!

Witty Angel said...

owhhh kamu punye senior ke..ari tu die h.o kat ward mahsuri..1st day die was my last day kat ward tu.hahah..tapi die kene puji ngan m.o la time tu.kire dalam ramai2 intern baru (3 kot intern baru) die la yg 1st i dgr kene puji ngan mo.:P

Farrah said...

hey..
yusre tu clasmet i mase sek rendah :)

mummysyafie said...

single lagi erk..nanti jumpa pesakit lawo² ok lah tu

Teacher's Future said...

hmmm...ble tgk Dr yusran ni, ade gaya ciri2 lelaki idaman la..sejuk je hati...

elyna griffin said...

wah,, yusran!!lame betul tak jumpe.tlg kem slm kt die ek nan..
die ade blog ke?abis skool trus lost contact