Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Friday, September 12, 2008

Hayaki KB


Hayaki is the hottest place to hang out in KB rite now. Well, there's not many place to be in KB frankly speaking. But, as I m writing this entry - more and more cafes have started their business in the capital of kelantan.


There are currently 3 Hayakis in KB. One at Jalan Sri Cemerlang, one at Jalan Pintu Pong and the one we went last nite - opposite of Billion Shopping Complex, not far from the Renaissance Hotel.

These cafes offer wi-fi which nowdays become a must to all teenager :P


I went there to hang out with zak, my schoolmate and my uni-mate in moscow. We hardly see each other since we came back from moscow. Both are busy with our own business :P Yeah, on my side - I was busy doing nothing. Zak just bought the i-mac , he's been dreaming of buying that white little creature for quite sometimes and he finally got one :)

Yeah, I parked my VLV just next to the table :P hehehe... She needs to drink too rite? Well, actually she's been drinking a lot of petrol :P Well, what do u expect from 2.0 GT car :P hehehe.. Currently, the fuel consumption is at 8.5L for every 100KM. Yes, the car provide all the details :)

7 comments:

nn said...

hehehehe...nn penah lepak kat hayaki cafe, jln pintu pong....lalalalala

blogkelate said...

ambo suko lepok hayaki depe billion, colek buoh dio buleh kiro..

pearl'E.J said...

wahhhhhhh.... parking betul2 kt tepi meja naaa.... hahahaha...

mummysyafie said...

takut keta calar erkk..tu yang parking kat sebelah meja tu

MiJa said...

my hubby went there; for the wi-fi! ^^

Mrs.Sheikh said...

walaa...
keta park dekat2 sebab takut kene calar ehhhh :P

Ann-Wardrobe said...

hoho an lebeh suka hayaki jln kebun sultan.. chocolate blended nyer sgt beshh~~~ keke.