Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

VLV day out!

Actually, 2 wonderful thing happened to me yesterday. First , as u all knew - I got my Viva la vida (VLV) , and secondly I got a letter from nuffnang! U all should know what letter was that :) I've been waiting for that letter for month. Finally, it arrive at the same time as VLV reached my home. What a lovely day :)

Since Nuffnang gave me a little "ramadhan" bonus, I decided to take VLV to the make up station. Yes, VLV is a girl :P HHehhehe..

She asked for gold bracelet and diamond ring, but I'm too poor for all those. So I gave her gold tint for the windows ! That's the least a man could do :P Kesian VLV nanti kalau xder tinted, habis la leather seat tu kan.. :P

VLV is being worked out!

I took VLV to my fren's make up station. He also has a lancer and his shop is where all the lancers' owner went for mods. Gave me a very good price for the golden tint. VLV looks totally awesome and beautiful. ME? extremely satisfied! Thank You GOD. Alhamdulillah..

12 comments:

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

wah.. jelesnye!!
durian runtuh namenye tu nan ;)

hehehe..

Wahidah said...

wah..rezeki2...hehehe...amazing la ur lancer hanann..

@xiM said...

wow...vlv smokin' hot!!

Chika Chika said...

han,
dahsyat!

dah agak dah. i know viva la vida mesti sebuah kereta yang 'wow'. Tapi i guess BMW actually. haha.

best best.

natrah said...

tu dia..lancer lagiii.esok2 bwk gi spital parking elok2 kang ada lak calar balar..maklumlah most hosp kerajaan ni kan parking mmg payah nk carik..bukan ada parking khas utk houseman even MO pun..lain la kalau dh jd pakar..hhehehehhe OK enjoy ya..eh bila nk bwk shieda mai umah akak nih?

Mrs.Sheikh said...

anak yg baik, dptlah ganjarannya kann,..
:)
rezeki berkat kesabaran menuntut ilmu kot?
tumpang happy tuk u nan!

Mummy Hanny said...

hehe..lekat gak nama VLV tuss...

nway, tinted V-Cool plg best org cakap. Paling best= paling pricey???

kakakdegil said...

cantik
merelip merah dia..

Izzatul Azma said...

hans
tanteknya
merah lagiii

:D

Redbloodsnow said...

waaaaa hansssss!!!
juling mate aku nengok lancer tuh
red lak tuuuuuueeee...arrggghhhhh!!!

bile la aku nk jd jutawan neh...
wakakaka..wakakakaka

drive save dude :D

mummysyafie said...

mak aii..cantik nye pompuan tu kan..bila nak mai sini lak. akak pun nak rasa camne duk kat atas pompuan merah tu..

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

"lady in red".. sounds a little cliche.. hehehe..