Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Saturday, September 13, 2008

kad raya

Call me old fashion, but I just love Kad Raya sooo much. These cards really makes my raya merrier! When I was in moscow, kad raya really means a lot to me! This piece of paper play such a big part of raya for me. Sometimes, in overseas - u forgot that raya is coming coz there's no such thing as bazaar ramadhan organized by mat saleh. Hence, whenever I got kad raya from frens back in malaysia , then I could feel that hari raya is coming :) I would like to thanks everyone who ever send me kad raya when I was in moscow. Really appreciate them. Unfortuntely when I was in moscow, I cant reply any of those kad raya since they arent selling any kad raya at the stores :P

So, this year - my first raya at home , I'll be sending a lot of kad raya to my dear frens :)

Well, not everyone likes kad raya, some ppl think that kad raya means nothing and not relavant with the current technology. When I asked my frens to buy kad raya nowdays, here are their answer

1) x payah bazir duit, SMS jer la nanti, email pon ade..
2) x payah bazir kertas, save the forest ( yer la tu :p)
3) x nak la kad raya, ape kelas...duit raya nak la

Well, it's a fact that kad raya cant be trade for gold or money coz technically used kad raya is priceless. Yeah, for some ppl kad raya means nothing once raya is over. Some ppl dont even open the envelope when the receive the kad raya - with the thought, they are all the same

What to do then, everyone has their own views about this. For me, kad raya represent friendship, remembrance, love and the spirit of hari raya :)

So, sape2 nak kad raya tu, email alamat kat han ek ! Selagi ade duit nak beli kad raya ni, han akan antar kat korang :)



7 comments:

Wahidah said...

wah wah best kan dpt kad raya..walaupun teknlologi dh canggih dpt kad raya dr posmen is better kan....feel die lain kan han...hehehe

Mrs.Sheikh said...

betul tu nan,
kad raya masih lagi RELEVAN.
dan tiap tahun i masih pos kad raya.. best ape tampal2 setem kann..
kad raya leh simpan lama.. kalo send via email ke sms ke..setakat mana je leh tahan...

pearl'E.J said...

me sukaaaaaaaaaaaa sgt kalau kad raya... hihihihi....

.K.I.T.E. .P.U.N.Y.A. said...

salam perkenalan...

Interesting blog.
Jadi nie 1st time han beraya kat M'sia.. camne raya d'negara orang.. mesti banyak perbezaan kan ..

i hv link yr blogto mine

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

hantar la 1 kad raya kat anna.. hehehe.. ;)

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Where got old fashion. Festive cards are always nice :)

mummysyafie said...

so pasni akak kena gi cari kad lah iyer..nanti orang kater lupa tradisi lak kan..