Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Saturday, September 06, 2008

home sweet home...

I miss my moscow mates a lot :)
Today is the 6th of ramadhan. I'm getting used to "fasting" at home. The routine is different. Well, 6 years did bring such differences in the family. During weekend - it's just me and my parent at home. During weekdays, my younger brothers usually are back. This big house is pretty much empty at most time.
I remember , when I was a kid - our house was very small. There were only 3 rooms. The house was small but sufficient for all of us. We all shared the same room. Used the same bathroom and toilet. There are 5 boys in the family , no girls - so there were no problem with sharing everything.
But, as years passed by - my parent renovated the house. From 3 bedrooms to 8 bedrooms. Enuf rooms for everyone. Major changes happened to the family. We all have our own bathroom.
I remember asking my mom about having such a big house ; and she said - it's all for the children. So that everyone will be comfortable. So that everyone is always looking foward to come back home during holiday....
So far , Thank God - all my brothers always came back home during holiday. My younger brother who's studying in Kulim - often comes back even during weekend. The youngest one - last time refused to study at boarding school. He just wanna be at home.
Me? hehehe... jenis x bole dok diam... ade je keje nak larikan diri :P hampeh tul diriku ini... I'm too used of being independent and living on my own :P

4 comments:

Ms B said...

Opps, guilty as charged. I spend half of my life away from family, 1/3 abroad. And when I am ready to go back, my family insists I stay where I am. They feel I am better off here, work life balance.

As much as I enjoy having mocha each day, I miss my regular mamak! *rolling eyes*

tini said...

oh yess.. the 'home' is so sweet i feel welcomed each time balik.ma reached her goal. ish.. ni yg rs nk blk ni...

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

hannan, reading this 1 makes me miss u. hoho. selamat berpuasa in msia. do let us know when u start posting later ok.

mummysyafie said...

tats mean family hannan takde pompuan erkk..akak ada lima adik beradik..semua pompuan..hihhihi..

bilik dah banyak..so esok² senang family berkumpul kan