Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Sunday, September 07, 2008

coming soon ....


Careful what u wished for ... coz u just might get it!
What can I say? Sometimes , dream does come true. I'm speechless and all I could do is be grateful to God .... Alhamdulillah...
----------------------------------------------------
There are moments in life u felt that the whole world is against u. There were times I hit the rock bottom and there were times , I rised above. But those bad memories in ur life made the good memories taste sweeter! All the hard works and pain do "paid off" , eventually . However , this is just the beginning of a new chapter in my life.
----------------------------------------------------
Viva la vida - u are a new sunshine in my life .... ( no offence to my darling :p )

2 comments:

Mrs.Sheikh said...

beraya bersama keta baru...
dapat jejak ke muar..bertemu buah hati idamannnn...:D

nanti letak gambar ok nan

mummysyafie said...

so raya tiz year takde baju baru pun takpe kan..sbb ada benda lain yang baru gituww