Follow Dr Han :)

Dr Han endorsed

Monday, September 15, 2008

I want KFC!


Dok tgk home made fried chicken yang shida masak - made me craving for KFC rite now...

yuuuuummmmmmyyyyy!!!! How I miss her cooking - a lot! But what to do , distance seperate us apart ! But one thing about me , I just cant eat alone! hahaha... It's true thou. Doesnt it looks wierd if u just sitting alone in the restaurAant and enjoy ur meal alone while others are having fun with frens or family. NOT that I dont have any frens to ask to go out or ask my family member to join me. Just wanna meet up with other bloggers out there, or any of my loyal readers! So, anyone in Kelantan - let's go KFC! I'm head over heels for the spicy fried chicken rite now!

9 comments:

Mummy Hanny said...

dah la hannan...macam ni je la... takyah la makan KFC. Awak buat je la nasik minyak. panggil semua org dtg makan...abih citer! hehehe...

nn said...

hahahahha...betul kata mummy hanny tuh...hikhikhikhikhik

nn baru pas mkn kfc..yummy...yummy...sungguh sedap sekali...

Unknown said...

kak fatin - hehehe... pedassssssssssssssssssss skali!

akak sponser semua, esok saya kawin!


nn - baru lepas makan? x pose ke?
heheheh

Siti Nurhayati Dollah said...

bila tuan DR nak blnje mkn kfc nihh :P

.K.I.T.E. .P.U.N.Y.A. said...

Salam....

nak jugak KFC .. bila nak belanja

.K.I.T.E. .P.U.N.Y.A. said...

Salam....

nak jugak KFC .. bila nak belanja

mummysyafie said...

alahai sian nyer..rindu masakan shieda ke..nan ni dah kes teruk ni..kena cepat jumpa shieda ni..kalau idak..pagi raya nanti demam kang..demam angau!

pearl'E.J said...

alaaaa lancer kan ader.... pederassss jerkk pegi muar tu han... hehehe... sian ida tu sama.. .rindu gak dia tu haa..

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

You and Shida should come down here because i am the queen of KFC, yes I know as a Doctor u will say Kak Azura, go easy on junks but hey life is for living melantak while I can.

xoxo Go for it Doctor, its yummy and greasy !